As a Manchester City player alone, Mike should be high on any list. As a City player, he won everything, a League title, an FA Cup, League Cups and even tasted European glory.
More from Man City Square
- Rodri believes City can have even more success this season
- Grealish, Stones, and Kovacic will NOT play tomorrow
- My Manchester City UCL Group Stage predictions
- After Injury Guardiola is back in Etihad
- Phil Foden Scores Opener for England Against Scotland
As captain though, it was just the single League Cup victory in 1976.
He played over 400 times for the Blues and scored in the 1970 League Cup Final. When he led out his side at Wembley against Newcastle, he was one of the few remaining from the glory years. Joe Mercer and Malcolm Allison had since left with his Captain from those years now the gaffer.